ScubaLuis Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations prior to arrival:
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded (less any fees retained by PayPal).
- Cancellations received 14-29 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund of the original deposit.
- Deposits are not refundable for cancellations made within two weeks of the scheduled dives.
Cancellations once on the island:
- Charges will only be removed from the final invoice, if the space can be filled.
- No refunds will be issued should you decide to cancel at the last minute or no-show, no exceptions. ScubaLuis is not responsible for any dives cancelled by the customer (i.e.: illness, seasickness, inability to equalize, ear problems, fear, hangovers, etc.)
- Any dives that are cancelled due to weather conditions and/or port closure we will be rescheduled, removed from the invoice, credited towards another visit, or refunded.
- The official Atlantic Hurricane season is June 1 through November 30. It is HIGHLY recommended that you purchase travel insurance if traveling to Cozumel (or other Caribbean destinations) during this time frame.
- If a portion of your trip is interrupted (harbor closed, evacuation orders, predicted landfall of storm on Cozumel) a refund will be issued for dives missed.
- If your entire vacation is cancelled (flights cancelled, state of emergency declared, tourism on hold, harbor closed) in advance due to a storm’s predicted path and landfall on Cozumel as forecast by NOAA, you will receive full refund.
Exceptions to these cancellation policies will be made by the dive operator on a case by case basis, if needed.
ScubaLuis reserves the express right to refuse service to anyone at any time if divers are deemed to be unsafe, unfit to dive, irresponsible, do not to follow the dive plans, disobey marine park regulations, or are otherwise disrespectful to the crew.